[NA-User] 10 Meter contest

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 07:10:43 PST 2010

If we don't get the update in time, I plan to log stuff as XE1KK/QRO, where
 QRO is the state abbreviation.

(Acutally QRO is not the right abbreviation for Quintero Roo {where  Cancun
is},  but it would be more fun it it were :>)  )

I'll then fix the log afterwards with a text editor.

73   -   Jim   K8MR

In a message dated 12/8/2010 9:06:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,