[NA-User] FW: Welcome CQMM-World: CQ Manchester Mineira DX contest--NEW DATE: April 16/17.

Eric Rosen kr2aa at arrl.net
Thu Apr 14 20:08:20 PDT 2011

Let me pass this invitation from PY4WAS to all NA CW contesters to
participate in CQMM contest on APRIL 16-17.

This contest is CW only. You'll find high activity from SA and , I hope,
from all different continents as well.

To read complete new 2011 Rules visit: http://www.cwjf.com.br/

This is a great chance to support CW and to have fun on all bands.

I'll be glad to meet you @20m and to send you 599 NAM.

73 - Eric KR2AA ( CWFJ member )

 To All

We invite you to participate and help make disclosure in the CQ MANCHESTER
MINEIRA DX CONTEST , the major CW contest of the Americas for several years
and that from this year will be a contest WORLD.

73, Ed - PY4WAS

President of the CWJF GROUP

======

CQMM DX CONTEST

CQ MANCHESTER MINEIRA DX CONTEST

Rules 2011

The CQ Manchester Mineira DX Contest (CQMM DX Contest) is a continuation of
the popular and

successful Manchester Mineira All America CW Contest, being organized and
established by the Group

CWJF  since  1993. The  competition  was  initially  limited  to  Brazil
(1993-1996),  later

expanded to South America (1997-2006) and finally extended to the Americas
(2007-2010). From 2011,

it becomes an international competition held among all continents.

2 - DATE AND PERIOD OF CONTEST:

2.1) It is held annually on 3rd full weekend of April:  16-17

2.2) Start: 1200 UTC, Saturday; End: 2359 UTC, Sunday.

3 - MODE & BANDS:

3.1) Mode: Only CW (A1A);

3.2) Bands: 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meters.

8 - MESSAGE EXCHANGE:

Stations are not Members, QRP, YL and Group, must send only: RST + Continent
(eg, 599 EU).

8.1) CWJF Members:

RST + Continent + M (eg, 599 SAM, 599 EUM);

8.2) QRP Stations:

RST + Continent + Q (eg, 599 EUQ, 599 NAQ - even if you are a member);

8.3) YL Stations:

RST + Continent + Y (eg, 599 OCY, 599 AFY - even if you are a member);

8.4) Mult Operator, Clubs or Groups:

RST + Continent + G (eg, 599 NAG, 599 SAG).

9 - QSO POINTS:

9.1) QSO with same DXCC worth 1 point on any band;

9.2) QSO with different DXCC, but same Continent worth 2 points on 10, 15
and 20 meters and

       4 points on 40 and 80 meters;

9.3) QSO with different Continent worth 3 points on 10, 15 and 20 meters and
6 points on 40 and

80 meters;

9.4) confirmed QSO with a CWJF Members, QRP stations and YL Operators worth
10 points at

any band (regardless of country or continent);

9.5) Maritime Mobile Station (/MM) worth 3 points regardless band, country
or continent the

contact was made.

10 - MULTIPLIERS:

Will be used two types of multiplier for all Country and Continents:

10.1) All different worked South America PREFIXES once per band;

10.2) All worked DXCC once on any band (not per band).