[NA-User] CTY-2205 Country Files - 22 March 2012

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu Mar 22 22:43:54 PDT 2012

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 6:18 AM, Joe K8MP wrote:

> The last two Country file updates caused errors in NA when it tried to load
> the country file.
> I went back to: 14 February 2012 (CTY-2202) Version entity is Suriname, PZ
> and all is OK.

I found the problem.  Two problems really:

1.  Entity name for ZD9 was too long
2.  Commas can't be used in entity names

Both were the result of a country name "re-alignment" that happened a
couple of releases back.  I'm surprised that no one reported the
problem before now.

I am hoping to release the country files again Friday morning local time.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us