[NA-User] CTY-2604 Country Files - 22 February 2016

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 13:55:29 EST 2016

Yes, Thanks Jim for doing these updates!  I still use NA even though I
realize that I am in a small minority here.  In terms of TO7A, I had to
look up where he was on NG3K.COM, and then logged him as TO7A/FM and
deleted the /M before submitting the log.  PJ2 vs PJ4 is a problem for me
also as NA still counts them as one country. I will log the PJ4 as /KP1 so
I get an accurate score and multiplier count, but then delete /KP1 before
log submission.

Someday someone will activate KP1 during a contest which will destroy that
method.

73 John AF5CC