[Nodxa] Ohio QSO Party - Today!

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Sat Aug 26 09:14:58 EDT 2006

The Ohio QSO Party is today, Saturday, starting at noon.  It runs  until
midnight.

I hope you all will get on for at least a few qsos, if not a lot  more.

NODXA is again sponsoring a plaque for the top DX score in OQP, so be sure
to point your beams toward Europe as well as the west coast.

The OQP includes an in state club competition.  A number of NODXA  members
will be active, competing for other local clubs.  But if you aren't  part of
another club's effort, please enter with NODXA.

Quick start guide:

80 to 10 meters.
Exchange qso number and QTH (County for Ohio; state or "DX" for  others).
Multipliers by mode.  I.e. Cuyahoga county counts for two multipliers  if you
work it on both SSB and CW.
You can work mobiles again from each different county they visit.

Full info is available at    http://www.oqp.us

I'll be out mobile in east central OH.  Hope to work lots of you  today!

73  -  Jim   K8MR