[Nodxa] KH8SI Update (They are on their way!)

Tedd Mirgliotta kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Thu Jul 27 22:16:49 EDT 2006

Press release

Ship, MV Tokelau  left Pago Pago harbor at 12:30 hrs local Samoan time
which is2330 UTC Thursday 27th toward Swains Island it takes about 24 hours
to shore of Swains.  Should be operational about 6 hrs after landing.

P.S. I have a picture of the team on the ship. If you would like
to see it, send me your E-mail address.... 73 de Tedd KB8NW

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org --or-- kb8nw at arrl.net
Editor of the "Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin" (OPDX - "DXer's Tool of Excellence")