[Nodxa] W8QWI SK

Tedd Mirgliotta kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Sun Nov 19 17:31:13 EST 2006

It is with great saddness to report that NODXA has lost another
great DXer. Al Altomari, W8QWI, became a Silent Key this past
week (possibly Thursday or Friday). Complete details are unknown
right now, but are forthcoming. Please watch the papers for any
details. He was a great NOARS and NODXA friend who I will miss.
I was glad to see him (with John, K8YSE) this past summer at the
NOARS annual picnic.

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org --or-- kb8nw at arrl.net
Editor of the "Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin" (OPDX - "DXer's Tool of Excellence")