[Nodxa] [NCC] CQ 160 Meter Contest

Tim Jellison w3yq at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 15:50:42 EST 2007

I will probably fire up KL7WV Saturday night for a few hours.  I don't know
that I'll stay up all night and be there for east coast sunrise, but if the
band is good I should be able to work you guys earlier than that.  I often
work the east coast from here in SE Alaska between 05 and 11 GMT.

Kevin, NL7Z, who is much farther north, says he'll be on in a limited
fashion too.  Hopefully between the two of us you'll be able to work Alaska
this weekend.

Good luck to all.

73,
Tim W3YQ/KL7WV