[Nodxa] Western Garbage Update

w8gc bob at 2cls.com
Wed Sep 5 17:14:00 EDT 2007

FWIW I assume most of you know that Gary from ESI was busted for selling
child porn out of the store about 3 years ago. (it was in the paper & on
the TV news)  I never saw anything about a court date so he my have done
a plea deal? but lately he has been on an "extended vacation"? (wonder
where) I was told it was just a front for the "other" operations which
have now gone away.  (maybe thats why they didn't care if they sold
something or not?) I called 2 1/2 weeks ago to go down for something and
was told they were not open to the public and probably going out of
business, seems now they are just moving.

Except for what was in the paper & on the news this is 2nd hand info -
the bust was for sure.

73, Bob w8gc