[Nodxa] [Fwd: St. Barts - FJ/OH2AM QSLs]

Tedd Mirgliotta kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Sat Jan 12 06:19:56 EST 2008

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Jarmo J. Jaakola OH2BN <oh2bn at kolumbus.fi>
To: kb8nw at arrl.net
Subject: St. Barts - FJ/OH2AM QSLs
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 10:56:09 +0200

IMMEDIATE RELEASE FOR EDITORS:

We are delighted to inform you that QSL cards for the FJ/OH2AM operation
will start going out early next week now that the operation is
accredited for the DXCC award program as of January 11, 2008.

Full-color cards will be arriving from the printers in Poland on the
15th of January (Tuesday) and we will start processing direct requests
immediately. The legwork is already done, all envelopes opened and
sorted.

Those 23.340 QSOs made by the duo represent 11.730 individual DXers and
obviously that many QSL requests as well. The logbook will be included
in the LoTW later this year.

Because of the close DXCC Honor Roll submission date, March 31, 2008, we
plan to make out all QSLs received during January to be released during
the month of February. By the 20th of February we will release a status
report and probably another option to bypass the queue for those who at
that time still want to have QSLs received for a late March submission.

We thank you for your kind words about the operation and support
received through the QSL mail.

Jarmo J. Jaakola, OH2BN
Kiilletie 5 C 30
FI-00710 Helsinki
FINLAND

http://www.kolumbus.fi/oh2bn/barts.htm

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org --or-- kb8nw at arrl.net
Editor of the "Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin" (OPDX - "DXer's Tool of Excellence")