[Nodxa] June Meeting

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Thu Jun 3 15:33:50 PDT 2010

Hello Fellow DXers,
Just a reminder that Monday, June 7th, is our regular monthly
membership meeting. Lee, KH6BZF, is back from Hawaii and plans
to attend and will bring us up-to-date on the propagation. We
will also talk about "Field Day".
   Last month, the club voted to send funds to the upcoming Sable
Island (CY0) and South Orkney Islands DXpeditions, so now our club
logo is on both operation's Web pages at:
                       http://www.cy0dxpedition.com
                      http://www.vp8o.com/vp8help.html
Hope to see you at the June meeting. Also, just a reminder that
club dues/renewals are due. Remember, your club dues help fund
DXpeditions and club events. Since January 2009, NODXA has
donated/funded 6 DXpeditions (K5D, 3D20CR, TX3A, YI9PSE and two
others which have not taken place yet - CY0 and VP8/O). Thanks
for helping to promote DX and fund DXpeditions. Your membership
is valuable...... 73 de Tedd KB8NW

Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org --or-- kb8nw at arrl.net
Editor of the "Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin" (OPDX - "DXer's Tool of Excellence")
President of the "Northern Ohio DX Association" (NODXA)
DX Chairman for the "Northern Ohio Amateur Radio Society
ARRL Assistant Director of the Great Lakes Division
Sysop of the "Basic Amateur Radio Frequency BBS" (BARF80.ORG)