[Nodxa] Fwd: Huntsville Hamfest live broadcast

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Wed Aug 17 16:19:49 PDT 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Huntsville Hamfest live broadcast
Date: 	Wed, 17 Aug 2011 16:00:32 -0500
From: 	T medlin <video1.w5kub at gmail.com>
To: 	video1.w5kub at gmail.com

Hello to all the viewers of the W5KUB.COM <http://W5KUB.COM> broadcasts.

Live Broadcast this weekend! Aug 19-21

Thank you so much for being with us during the Dayton Hamvention. We had
over 30,000 unique hams follow us the 5 days and in about 100 countries.
We hoped you enjoyed the broadcast.

We will be broadcasting the Huntsville, AL hamfest Aug 20-21. This is a
large hamfest that pulls many people from not only the S.E. U.S. but
also across the country. We will have prizes again for our viewers. This
is a great inside facility and we will have perfect connectivity so will
be able to stream great quality video. We will also be able to move
around and show you everything plus lots of interviews.

Watch for us on Aug 19 (Friday) starting around 9:00 am central time
1400 UTC and you may see us drive the 3 hours and then as we set up our
equipment on Friday afternoon.

Log into the chat room and talk to others around the world or to the
W5KUB staff directly.

The website is the same http://w5kub.com

Please help pass this information around to other hams that you know.

Also please register for the chat room if you have not done so. It takes
only about 1 minute to register. Just pick your name, and a password,
and then enter your email. You will receive an email (instantly) with a
4 digit verification code. That will complete your new account and
register you. By registering it makes you eligible for our prizes.

Thanks and 73,

Tom W5KUB

Some of the prizes that we are giving out on this broadcast are:

Grand prize announcement Yaesu FT-950,

G5RV antennas, Yaesu Handi-talkie, LDG auto antenna tuner, baluns,
Rollable Solar charger, KPC-3 plus packet communicator, ground radial
staple pins, ARRL handbook, Communication Speakers, yearly subscriptions
to CQ, CQVHF, and Poplar Communications, Tentec Microphone, ferrites,
and QSL cards.

http://w5kub.com <http://w5kub.com/> or http://wa5kub.com
<http://wa5kub.com/>

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org --or-- kb8nw at arrl.net
Editor of the "Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin" (OPDX - "DXer's Tool of Excellence")