[Nodxa] Fwd: PRESS RELEASE from ST0R

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Sat Jul 23 10:47:21 PDT 2011

UPDATE.......

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	PRESS RELEASE from ST0R
Date: 	Sat, 23 Jul 2011 04:17:28 -0700
From: 	N6PSE
To: Tedd Mirgliotta  <kb8nw at arrl.net>

The teams arrived in Juba yesterday.
We have now been qrv for 23hrs on cw and ssb.
we are putting more antennas and stations on the air today.
Our hotel internet is broken so it is difficult to communicate to the
outside world at this time other than via radio.
more information to follow. all stations should be qrv tomorrow until
August 10th.
Thank you,
Paul N6PSE

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org --or-- kb8nw at arrl.net
Editor of the "Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin" (OPDX - "DXer's Tool of Excellence")