[Nodxa] From CO8LY

Eduardo Somoano C co8ly at frcscu.ciges.inf.cu
Sun May 15 09:39:56 PDT 2011

Dear friends.....

Forgives that I write you to speak to you something that is not of radio.

One week ago to my mother  had an isquemia trombotica that has him
the right part of the died body, now this with treatment prescribes
and physiotherapy.

The doctor says that to avoid that he is repeated the isquemia she should
have
controlled the arterial pressure and never to go up him.

I wanted that your you asked him some friend if has some a simple
blood-pressure cuff, also
called a sphygnomanometer for to read the arterial pressure and you can send
it.

My daughter and my wife know as measuring the arterial pressure.

I hope you understand my situation.

I wait his answer, a million thank you in advance.

73.- Eduardo. CO8LY