[Nodxa] Fwd: OhQP Logs Due

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Tue Sep 27 13:32:58 PDT 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	OhQP Logs Due
Date: 	Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:08:33 -0400
From: 	Kenneth Silverman <kenny.k2kw at gmail.com>
To: 	Ohio QSO <ohqp-mail at ohqp.org>, MiQP-Mail at miqp.org

Hi All,
Thanks again for all the support in the 2011 Ohio QSO Party.  Today is
the last day for submitting logs (though we'll have a day or two grace
period).  So please send us your logs ASAP!
I'm sure many county records were broken this year with the tremendous
turnout.  To be in the record books, or qualify for an award, you need
to send in your log!  Even if you made 1 QSO we'd appreciate your log.
Submit Cabrillo Logs here: http://www.ohqp.org/submitLogFileOhQP.html
Submit non-Cabrillo electronic files here: logs at ohqp.org
<mailto:logs at ohqp.org>
Submit paper logs to: Ohio QSO Party, c/o Jim Stahl, K8MR, 30499 Jackson
Road, Chagrin Falls, OH 44022-1730
Thanks again for the great support and turnout!
Best regards,
Kenny  K2KW
OhQP Committee

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org --or-- kb8nw at arrl.net
Editor of the "Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin" (OPDX - "DXer's Tool of Excellence")