[Nodxa] Equipment for sale

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Thu Jun 28 18:01:54 PDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: barf-80 telephone bbs
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:25:40 -0400
From: Dave <dave at n1dk.com>
To: <kb8nw at arrl.net>

Hi Tedd,

Back around 1988 or 1989 I would connect your barf-80 telephone BBS before
the Internet became popular. We had a few keyboard-to-keyboard QSO’s back
then. My how times have changed! I also used to listen and check in to NODXA
2-meter DX net. And of course the OPDX bulletins got me past 300 countries
mixed mode on my DXCC. My call back then was N8JQX. Now it’s N1DK (vanity
namesake even though I still live in Willowick)

I have not been very active on the bands the past ten years or so. Wedding’
s, grandchildren and life in general always seems to get in the way of hobby
time!

I have decided to put my antenna farm up for sale and hopefully see someone
else make use of it.

If you know of a local DX’r who is looking for some nice antennas and gear
feel free to send them to my personal web page to view the antennas and
prices.

This isn’t Spam or a phishing bot, HI.

The antennas are still on the tower and can be removed easily as the Hazer
can be lowered to ground level.
I’m home most weekends and in the mornings during the week in case someone
would like to take a look at them.

I’d like to sell locally. I rather not deal with shipping these items. I’ve
listed a total price for everything, and the asking price for individual
antennas.

http://gaotr.50webs.com/forsale.html

Thanks for any help you can be.

73 and CU on the bands some day,

Dave Kirby – N1DK
399 Clarmont Rd.
Willowick, Ohio 44095

E-mail: n1dk at n1dk.com

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org --or-- kb8nw at arrl.net
Editor of the "Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin" (OPDX - "DXer's Tool of Excellence")