[Nodxa] LOTW processing time

K8MFO at aol.com K8MFO at aol.com
Thu Mar 14 16:44:04 EDT 2013

Last week I uploaded a request for 9U4U  credit on 160.      NINE minutes
later, my record had  been updated ...   They have made progress.    I was
pleased to see that AA6YQ,  author of DXKEEPER, is on a volunteer committee
to recommend future features and updates for LoTW.   He tends to his  own
program with a lot of enthusiasm and effort, and that's what ARRL  needs!

73

Don K8MFO

In a message dated 3/14/2013 4:40:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,