[Nodxa] NODXA Pre-Contest Luncheon

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 17:43:59 EDT 2014

Sounds like fun, but the weather is much better here in Florida!

But headed home the week after WPX SSB)

73  -  Jim  K8MR  /4

In a message dated 3/21/2014 3:42:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org writes:

This is the last reminder and update on the Northern Ohio  DX Association
(NODXA) "Pre-Contest Luncheon" (CQ WPX DX) which is only 7  days away. There
will be a final announcement on Monday, March 24th, on who  will be
attending.

Dwaine, K8ME, said that he would check cards for WAS  and VUCC at the
luncheon. So bring'em.....

As we mentioned last  week, we were hoping that Keith, N8KOL, would attend
to check cards for  DXCC, but Keith informed me that as of right now he can
not attend due to  work. He will let me know closer to the event if his
schedule  changes.

Please let me know if you are attending or not. The following  individuals
have announced that they will be attending or  not:

ATTENDING: AF8C (*), K8AJS, K8BCK, K8ME, K8DJC, K8KR, K8MFO (*),  K8ZH (*),
KB8NW, KZ8Y, N8CX,  N8DMM, N8KEP (*), N8TR, N8QXS, W8AV (*),
W8BG, WB8K and W0JX (*)

NOT ATTENDING: K8YSE/4, KC8VTF,  KE8G, KI8L, N8BR, N8JBG, N8KOL (*), N8MZ,
W1NN, WK3N, W8JET, W8XD and WD8IOU

* Leaning  towards/Could change...

Hope to see you there.... 73 de Tedd  KB8NW