[Nodxa] Fwd: E3 Update - 23SEP2014

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Tue Sep 23 14:30:35 EDT 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	E3 Update - 23SEP2014
Date: 	Tue, 23 Sep 2014 21:00:14 +0900

E3 Update – 23 September 2014
Zorro shut down the station around 18:00 UTC on 22nd September for this
trip. He reported that he made 4,200+ QSOs, with his pleasure of giving
ATNOs. He said it was the toughest QRV from DX he had ever experienced
and exhausted himself by his official duties. However, he was healed
whenever he heard “Thank you Zorro for your hard work.”
He is on his way back to JA land and expected to arrive Tokyo around
noon on 24 September local time. We will start arranging DXCC and LoTW
documentations and register the LoTW account. We also will provide
ClubLog online check and OQRS for convenient QSLing, after he returns to
SEISA/FGC office.
73,
FGC Radio Team
Jay – JA1TRC

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org> <kb8nw at hotmail.com> <kb8nw at arrl.net>