[Nodxa] Lightning Map

R.T.Liddy k8bl at ameritech.net
Mon Apr 27 18:53:27 EDT 2015

The link didn't pass through the NODXA Host Sitefor some reason. It did OK elsewhere. Sorry.I'll try again:Blitzortung.org – live lightning map – live thunderstorms

|   |
| Blitzortung.org – live lightning map – live thunderstormsStorm map with live lightning strikes, based on data from the lightning detection network Blitzortung.org. |
|  |
| View on www.blitzortung.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |