[Nodxa] NODXA Annual Pre-Contest Luncheon (Update)

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Fri Oct 16 10:33:02 EDT 2015

 This is another update on the Northern Ohio DX Association (NODXA)
 "Pre-Contest Luncheon" (CQWW DX SSB Contest) which is only 11 days away.
 I need to turn in a head count on Monday, so time is running out.

 Please let me know if you are attending or not......

 The following individuals have announced that they will be attending or
 not:

 ATTENDING: AF8C, K8BCK, K8DJC, K8EUR, K8KR, K8LBT, K8ME, K8MFO (*),
 K8MR(*), K8ZH, KB8NW, KN8M(*), KZ8Y, N8GLS, N8DMM, N8KEP, N8TR, W1NN,
 W8AV and WB8K

 NOT ATTENDING: K3USC,  K8AJS, K8YSE/7, N8MZ and W8TAH

  * Leaning towards/Could change...

 Hope to see you there.... 73 de Tedd KB8NW

                        CQWW DX SSB Pre-Contest Luncheon

 Northern Ohio DX Association (NODXA) is proud to announce their annual
"Pre-Contest Luncheon" of 2015 year for the CQWW DX SSB Contest. All are
invited, not just NODXA members. The luncheon will take place at noon on
Friday, October 23rd, at:
                   Mulligan's Bar and Grille
                   20880 Royalton Rd (R82)
                   Strongsville, Ohio 4413
 Easy to get to -- Take west R82 exit off of I-71. The restaurant is about
                   3 miles west of I-71 on R82
                -- Or a mile west of the Pearl Rd and Royalton Rd inter-
                   section which is the center of Strongsville
                -- The restaurant is on the north side of the street and
                   Drug Mart is in the same shopping area.....

 Attendees will be ordering luncheon off the menu. The restaurant has a
variety of different foods -- daily specials, great burgers, salads,
pierogies, fish, chicken, steak....etc. (typical bar food)
 The purpose of the Luncheon is to relax, have a good luncheon (along with
some spirits), enjoy the camaraderie with Contester/DXers, as well as
sharing your thoughts/strategies for the upcoming contest......

 THIS IS IMPORTANT! "Please" let me know if you are coming. I need a head
count for the restaurant and I need it before Monday, October 19th. I will
announce in the coming weeks who will be attending. We had 18 attendees
last time, so let's hope for a great turn out again.
                See you there.... 73, de Tedd KB8NW (NODXA President)

Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org> <kb8nw at hotmail.com> <kb8nw at arrl.net>
Editor of the Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin (OPDX - DXer's Tool of Excellence)
President of the "Northern Ohio DX Association" (NODXA)
DX Chairman for the "Northern Ohio Amateur Radio Society
ARRL Assistant Director of the Great Lakes Division
Sysop of the "Basic Amateur Radio Frequency BBS" (BARF80.ORG)