[Nodxa] YX0V UPDATE

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Thu Aug 25 18:54:51 EDT 2016

 From the OPDX Desk:

YX0V Update:

Hello all.
I am passing the following from the team if you could please pass along to your subscribers:
YX0V is very thankful for all of the donations, emails, and calls received regarding the
operation. They are still working hard, and the team is ready to go when the Navy says go.
At the moment weather is a big factor at the moment with two tropical storms near YV0.
The team has asked to please hold on any kind of donations until after the operation
has started. I will inform you all when is that as well. Any question feel free to
ping me.
73
Steve
W4DTA

Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org> <kb8nw at hotmail.com> <kb8nw at arrl.net>
Editor of the Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin (OPDX - DXer's Tool of Excellence)
President of the "Northern Ohio DX Association" (NODXA)
DX Chairman for the "Northern Ohio Amateur Radio Society
ARRL Assistant Director of the Great Lakes Division
Sysop of the "Basic Amateur Radio Frequency BBS" (BARF80.ORG)