[Nodxa] Need A Favor

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Sat Feb 20 14:59:24 EST 2016

Hello,
I am looking for a Yaesu FT1000MP (not a Mark V) box to borrow.
I need to ship my radio for repair and I need a box. If you have
one I can borrow for a few months, let me know....
Thanks and 73 de Tedd KB8NW

Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org> <kb8nw at hotmail.com> <kb8nw at arrl.net>
Editor of the Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin (OPDX - DXer's Tool of Excellence)
President of the "Northern Ohio DX Association" (NODXA)
DX Chairman for the "Northern Ohio Amateur Radio Society
ARRL Assistant Director of the Great Lakes Division
Sysop of the "Basic Amateur Radio Frequency BBS" (BARF80.ORG)