[Nodxa] Yagi Antenna - 90 Years Old!

R.T.Liddy k8bl at ameritech.net
Thu Jan 28 15:44:32 EST 2016

Today is the 130th birthday of Hidetsugu Yagi, co-inventor of the Yagi-Udaantenna. 2016 is the 90th anniversary of the antenna's patent being granted,a technology which revolutionized radio communication and played a largepart in making our endeavors as amateur radio operators more global in scope.

The Yagi-Uda Antenna - Yagi Antennas

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| The Yagi-Uda Antenna - Yagi AntennasThe famous yagi-uda antenna is discussed. The background on yagis (the yagi antenna) are given starting with a discussion of the Japanese inventor Yagi himself. |
|  |
| View on www.antenna-theory.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Google-Japan honored Yagi on their search engine header today:
http://i.imgur.com/loS5b4U.jpg

|   |
|  |
|  |
| View on i.imgur.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

- BL