[Nodxa] FD Reminder

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Thu Jun 23 09:57:22 EDT 2016

JUST A REMINDER.... 2016 ARRL Field Day will be held this weekend....
Field Day dates are June 25th and 26th to be exact. The club will
participate in the 2A class using two stations: SSB and CW. The NODXA
FD site is the same as last year, the Mount Augustine Training Center
located on 5232 Broadview Road in Richfield. Our Field Day Location is
now posted on the ARRL Field Day Locator Site:
                http://www.arrl.org/field-day-locator
Setup begins on Friday at 6:00 PM. We will there between an hour or
hour and half. We will finish up on Saturday morning. Some individuals
will be there around 10:00 am (maybe earlier).
   Field Day is a great way to introduce young people to ham radio. So
bring your grandkids, nephews/nieces, etc. The contest starts at 2 PM
Saturday and ends at 2 PM Sunday. The club has allocated money for
food and drink, so there should be plenty to eat. Look for more details
and photos during the FD weekend event on NODXA's FaceBook page. See
you there!
  de Tedd KB8NW (NODXA President)

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org> <kb8nw at hotmail.com> <kb8nw at arrl.net>