[Nodxa] HI-Z 8 element arrays

Pete Michaelis - N8TR pete.n8tr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 00:35:27 EST 2016

A less expensive alternative is the YCCC 9 circle array.  The
electronics are available in kit form from DXE.  Search for YCCC
on the DXE web site.  The manual is very well written and provides
a good introduction to the design.  It can be downloaded in PDF
format from: http://www.dxengineering.com/parts/dxe-yccc-9crcl/documentation
A 5 circle array is also available.  I may install one here to phase with
my HiZ array.

73, Pete - N8TR