[Nodxa] Fwd: Annual CQWW CW Contest Luncheon - November 30, 2016

K8MFO at aol.com K8MFO at aol.com
Mon Nov 21 07:52:02 EST 2016

____________________________________
 From: K8MFO at aol.com
To: K8MFO at aol.com
CC: DHomerick at neo.rr.com,  rortasic at neo.rr.com, n8kol at neo.rr.com,
janeenhire at hotmail.com, ki8l at arrl.net,  indepni8z at yahoo.com, W8AV at aol.com,
K8AJS at arrl.net, kg9z at hotmail.com,  k4lt at sbcglobal.net, rmcquate at sssnet.com,
jerry.van at sbcglobal.net,  rchilcote at k8zh.com, neil.w8cd at sbcglobal.net, n8tr at arrl.net,
fyrwolf at sssnet.com, seaisland215 at neo.rr.com, kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org,
w8xd at sbcglobal.net, k8yse at papays.com, n8lgp1 at gmail.com, W9zr at aol.com,
jsdanehy at gmail.com, k3lr at k3lr.com, n8br at buckeye-express.com, w0jx at yahoo.com,
WA8SAE at aol.com, hal at japancorporateresearch.com, kf8un at mail.usa.com,
w8au at sssnet.com, k8zby at roadrunner.com, wy8g at redbird.net, k8ln at neo.rr.com,  bob at 2cls.com,
n8jbg1 at embarqmail.com, N8DCJ at YAHOO.COM, bhemmis at me.com,
mbaileyw8hb at gmail.com, k8rox at yahoo.com, n8iw at arrl.net, n8tr at roadrunner.com,  wd8anz at arrl.net,
wk3n at hotmail.com, k8cx at hamgallery.com,  bob8su at centurylink.net,
bill.hannon at kaiseracoustics.com, n8dmm at roadrunner.com,  w8jgu1 at gmail.com,
mathenyr at marietta.edu, kl7wv at kl7wv.com,  tduffy at dxengineering.com, ghoward at kent.edu,
kd8bbk at aol.com,  sgeorge64 at sbcglobal.net
Sent: 11/21/2016 7:51:33 A.M. Eastern Standard  Time
Subj: Fwd: Annual CQWW CW Contest Luncheon - November 30,  2016

Here is  another PROGRESS REPORT, along with a few other tidbits  ..

One more progress report for you ...  a number  of you, who have attended
before, have not responded.   What  say?

Here are the RESPONSES I've received  so far .. MANY yet to be heard from.
 Our date is NOT Black Friday,  and your Thanksgiving guests should be long
gone!

73

Don K8MFO

YES  ... will  attend.     K8AJS, K8ZH, KB8NW, W1NN, N8MZ, W0JX, K3LR,
W8HB, K8LBT, K8RMC, WB8K, N8KEP, N8LGP, NI8Z,  W8NW, K8MFO, K3USC, W8AV,  W8AU,
K8KR

NO ... cannot make  it.   W3YQ,  K8YSE/7, K8ZBY, KI8L, N8IW, K4LT, KG9Z,
KD8BBK, N8JBG, KK8K, K8BCK

Greetings from Apple  Creek .

I spoke with the BIG GUN W8NW and we are  soliciting interest for the
annual CQWW CW Luncheon, which has been  held for 20 plus years.

Here is what we came up with  ...

Date:   Wednesday, November  30,  12 noon or so

Where:    Das Dutch Kitchen,   14278 East Lincoln Way, Dalton, OH 44618
 ...  This is US Route 30, between routes 94 and 57.     We  have held the
event here for many years.   Phone number 330 683  0230.   They feature an
excellent salad bar and/or buffet at  lunch.   Service is generally very
good.    We are  usually able to secure a private room for our event.

Please let me know if you are interested in  attending.  I like to provide
a rough number in advance to  DDK.

November 30 is the Wednesday AFTER CQWW  CW.    Gives you a chance to talk
about your score.  If  you don't have a chance to operate the contest, you
can still tell a  believable story, focusing on your superior operating
technique, and how you  could have won, etc!

OK again, please RSVP  ...  I will  provide periodic progress reports on
who will be  attending.

INVEVITABLY I miss sending this to someone who  would like to attend.
Please tell me who they are.   Note  that this is hopefully going to the NODXA
mailing  list.

Thanks   ...

73

Don  K8MFO