[Nodxa] Hamfest and Estate Sale

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Mon Aug 21 20:37:56 EDT 2017

Next Sunday is the

9th Annual Cuyahoga Falls ARC
Tailgate Hamfest at:
Robert Pinn Armory
4630 Allen Road
Stow, OH 44224
Website: http://www.cfarc.org/tailgate.php

The following items are for sale from the K8ME/SK
and K8BCK/SK estates. All items are pretty much negotiable
(within reason). If price is not listed make offer.
If interested, let me know via E-mail....
73 de Tedd KB8NW <kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org>

*** PLEASE NOTE: Most items will be available at the
     upcoming Hamfests...

ANTENNAS :
* Create 6m to 1300 MHz log periodic (listed $519.95) ($250)
              comes with some coax

HY-GAIN TAILTWISTER ($450)

New Cushcraft A270-10s Yagi Beam ($85.00)

RADIOS & Accessories:

YAESU FTDX-3000D ($1200)
*YAESU   FT-1000 Transceiver (for parts)
*Yaesu   SP-8 FT1000 External speaker
Yaesu   FT 2000  Transceiver w/External power supply
                  and Micro tuning kit 80/40 (new)
                  in two boxes ($1600)
*Kenwood  820  Transceiver (For Parts)
*Kenwood  SP 820 Speaker
*Kenwood  VFO - 820  Remote VFO

Misc Items:

* New in the Box (Sealed) two 8875 tubes ($600.00 for the pair)
  [Very Rare]

* Used 3-500ZG Tubes (Make Offer)

*Ameriton AL82 ($1600)

Used MFJ 6 Meter Tuner MFJ-906 ($50.00)

MJF 422B-X Keyer ($90.00)

Used MFJ-249 SWR analyzer ($125.00)

Universal Tower Controller RMC-1000 (Make Offer)

CW8-HD-UV   Rotor cable 100' w/ connectors ($75)

Weaver 1025 Climbing belt with adjustable lanyard (new)

Heathkit SB401 Transmitter

Heathkit SB303 Receiver w/SB600 speaker

Heathkit SB220 Misc parts

        * Possibly will not be at the hamfest.
          If interested, let me know and we
          will bring it to the Hamfest....

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org> <kb8nw at hotmail.com> <kb8nw at arrl.net>