[Nodxa] March Madness offer: Callbook 2017 CD

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Tue Mar 14 09:34:18 EDT 2017

    March Madness offer: Callbook 2017 Winter Edition CD: $9.95. Confirm
order within 48 hours & I will include a bonus USB stick. Shipping via
First Class Mail: $2.95.
    Personal check OK or PayPal is available for immediate shipment (e-mail
for PayPal address).
    73, Duane Heise, AA6EE
           16832 Whirlwind Ln
           Ramona CA 92065
--- Callbook 2017 Winter Edition CD ---
> Run directly from CD or USB stick, no installation needed
> More than 1,600,000 listings
> More than 60,000 QSL manager listings
> Displays the station location on more than 250 detailed amateur radio maps
including maps for all U.S. states & each province of Canada