[Nodxa] More Details K8ME/SK

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Tue Mar 14 18:18:45 EDT 2017

Just found out that Dwaine, K8ME/SK, will be shown at Ripepi Funeral
home on Bagley Road and
Engle Road. Visiting hours are THURSDAY 4-8 pm and the burial will be on
Friday.... de Tedd KB8NW

P.S. Probably will be in the paper tomorrow....

It is with great saddness and difficulty to report the following.
I just found out that NODXA's Vice President Dwaine Modock, K8ME,
became a Silent Key (SK) sometime Sunday. I currently do not have
any other information to report. Once it becomes available I will
report the details. All I can say is that he was a great friend
and will surely be missed.... RIP my good friend...
de Tedd KB8NW --

Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org>  <kb8nw at hotmail.com>  <kb8nw at arrl.net>
Editor of the Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin (OPDX - DXer's Tool of Excellence)
President of the "Northern Ohio DX Association" (NODXA)
DX Chairman for the "Northern Ohio Amateur Radio Society
ARRL Assistant Director of the Great Lakes Division
Sysop of the "Basic Amateur Radio Frequency BBS" (BARF80.ORG)