[Nodxa] Fwd: Callbook Winter 2018 CD bonus offer

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Mon Nov 27 20:35:00 EST 2017

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Callbook Winter 2018 CD bonus offer
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 13:40:24 -0800
From: Duane Heise - AA6EE <aa6ee at cox.net>
To: Duane Heise - AA6EE <aa6ee at cox.net>

    Member of your DX Associaion will be interested in the Radio Amateur
Callbook Winter 2018 CD, which will be available by the end of this week. I
am a Callbook distributor & would like to offer you the following three
bonuses:
    #1: Discount price of $29.95 (retail $49.95)
    #2: I will include a USB memory stick, which has the same content as the
CD.
    #3: Free shipping via first class mail if ordered confirmed by Dec. 5.
  > Personal check OK or PayPal available (email for PayPal address).
    73, Duane Heise, AA6EE
           16832 Whirlwind Ln
           Ramona CA 92065
--- Callbook Winter 2018 CD ---
> Run directly from CD or USB stick, no installation needed
> More than 1,600,000 listings
> More than 60,000 QSL manager listings
> Displays the station location on more than 250 detailed amateur radio maps
including maps for all U.S. states

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org> <kb8nw at hotmail.com> <kb8nw at arrl.net>