[Nodxa] Update note for NODXA's January 9 meeting RE: QSLing

R.T.Liddy k8bl at ameritech.net
Tue Jan 9 10:28:04 EST 2018

Glenn,

Thanks for the informative link.
IMHO, the fee that the League has placed on Outgoing Bureau
usage has priced it out of common usage. In the past, I'd take a
few dozen cards a couple times a year and send them out via
the Bureau. With the high additional fee, I plan to only use the

Bureau once per year at most, if at all.
 Additionally, I think the League is trying to encourage folks to
only use LoTW and eventually end physical QSLs altogether

which would end one of the more enjoyable aspects of our hobby.
73,    Bob  K8BL