[Nodxa] [MRRC] Dayton Hamvention Flea Market registration ?

Dale Bauer daleb365 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 16:02:02 EST 2018

Dan:

I just went through this and had to escalate to Tim Duffy to get an answer!
Details below.........

73-Dale
W8KTQ

Ron Cramer <kd8enj at att.net>
Jan 24 (5 days ago)
to *Hamvention*, k3lr, me
Flea Market booth sales have not opened yet but I am anticipating sometime
between February 1st and 10th.  Last year being the first year at our new
location, the Chairpersons were talking with each vendor individually which
slowed things considerably. This year you will be able to book your booth
space online at our website, hamvention.org. If you still have trouble
after sales have opened, you can contact the Flea Market committee by
sending an email to fleamarket at hamvention.org. They will be able to get you
taken care of quickly.
Look forward to seeing you at Hamvention 2018 in May.

Thank You,

*Ron Cramer KD8ENJ*
*General ChairmanDayton Hamvention 2017, 2018*
chair at hamvention.org