[Nodxa] NODXA's Summer Luncheon (Update)

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Mon Jul 16 21:04:07 EDT 2018

This is an update on the Northern Ohio DX Association (NODXA)
"Summer Luncheon" on July 19th, at 12:30 PM which is only 3 days away.
I need to turn in a head count on Monday, the 16th. The luncheon will
be held in Buffalo Wild Wings large back room. See details below.....

Please let me know if you are attending or not......

Dan, W8CAR, has requested to do a short talk on the
upcoming Ohio QSO Party.....

The following individuals have announced that they will be attending or not:

ATTENDING: K3LR, K3USC, AF8C, K8AJS, K8KR, K8LBT, K8YSE & XYL W8ZJB,
KB8NW & XYL, KK8ZZ, N8QXE, N8DMM, N8TR, NI8Z, W8CAR, W8MET* & XYL N8LRS*,
W8XD, WB8K & N8KEP and W0JX*

 * Leaning towards/Could change...

NOT ATTENDING: W1NN, K8AZ, K8DJC, K8MFO, KC8VTF, KE8G, KI8L, KZ8Y, N8GLS,
N8MZ, WD8IOU and WD8JTR

Many have not replied yet.......

Hope to see you there.... 73 de Tedd KB8NW

        The Northern Ohio DX Association Summer Luncheon
                   (The Official Announcement)

  Northern Ohio DX Association (NODXA) is proud to announce their annual
"Summer Luncheon". All are invited, not just NODXA members. The luncheon
will take place at 12:30 PM on Thursday, July 19th, at:
                    Buffalo Wild Wings
                    8465 Pearl Road (R42)
                    Strongsville, Ohio 4413
  Easy to get to -- Take west R42 exit off of I-71. The restaurant is about
                    1 miles south on R42 exiting I-71
                 -- The restaurant is on the east side of the street and
                    Walmart and Home Depot is behind the restaurant.....

  Attendees will be ordering luncheon off the menu. The restaurant has a
variety of different foods -- daily luncheon specials, great burgers, salads,
wraps, wings....etc. (typical bar food).

  The purpose of the Luncheon is to relax, have a good luncheon (along with
some spirits), enjoy the camaraderie with Contester/DXers, as well as
sharing your thoughts on operating your station or amateur radio in
general......

Possibly more details in the coming weeks.......

  THIS IS IMPORTANT! "Please" let me know if you are coming. I need a head
count for the restaurant and I need it before Monday, July 16th. I will
announce in the coming weeks who will be attending. We usually have 20
attendees, so let's hope for another great turn out.
           See you there.... 73, de Tedd KB8NW (NODXA President)

Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org> <kb8nw at hotmail.com> <kb8nw at arrl.net>
Editor of the Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin (OPDX - DXer's Tool of Excellence)
President of the "Northern Ohio DX Association" (NODXA)
DX Chairman for the "Northern Ohio Amateur Radio Society
ARRL Assistant Director of the Great Lakes Division
Sysop of the "Basic Amateur Radio Frequency BBS" (BARF80.ORG)