[Nodxa] NODXA Spring Pre/Post-Contest Luncheon (Final Update)

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org
Tue Mar 13 13:41:38 EDT 2018

This is the final update on the Northern Ohio DX Association (NODXA)
"Spring Pre/Post-Contest Luncheon" for the ARRL Inter. DX SSB
and CQWW WPX SSB Contests to be held on March 14th, at 12:30 PM
which is only 1 days away. I need to turn in a head count on Tuesday,
the 13th. I forgot to mention that the luncheon will be held in
Buffalo Wild Wings large back room.

Please let me know if you are attending or not......

The following individuals have announced that they will be attending or not:

ATTENDING: K3LR, AF8C, K8AJS, K8LBT, K8ZH, KB8NW, N8DMM & N8TR, N8QXC,
WB8K & N8KEP, W8XD, W8MET(?) and W0JX*

 * Leaning towards/Could change...

NOT ATTENDING: W1NN/JA, AD8CW, K8AZ, K8DJC, K8KR, K8MFO, K8YSE/7, KC8VTF,
KE8G/5, KI8L, KZ8Y, N8JBG, N8MZ, NI8Z and W8AV/4

Many have not replied yet.......

Hope to see you there.... 73 de Tedd KB8NW

        The Northern Ohio DX Association Spring Pre/Post-Contest Luncheon
             for the ARRL Inter. DX SSB and CQWW WPX SSB Contests
                       (The Official Announcement)

  Northern Ohio DX Association (NODXA) is proud to announce their annual
"Spring Pre/Post-Contest Luncheon" for the ARRL Inter. DX SSB and CQWW WPX
SSB Contests. All are invited, not just NODXA members. The luncheon will take
place at 12:30 PM on Wednesday, March 14th, at:
                    Buffalo Wild Wings
                    8465 Pearl Road (R42)
                    Strongsville, Ohio 4413
  Easy to get to -- Take west R42 exit off of I-71. The restaurant is about
                    1 miles south on R42 exiting I-71
                 -- The restaurant is on the east side of the street and
                    Walmart and Home Depot is behind the restaurant.....

  Attendees will be ordering luncheon off the menu. The restaurant has a
variety of different foods -- daily luncheon specials, great burgers, salads,
wraps, wings....etc. (typical bar food).
  The purpose of the Luncheon is to relax, have a good lunch (along with
some spirits), enjoy the camaraderie with Contester/DXers, as well as
sharing your thoughts/strategies used during the contests......

  THIS IS IMPORTANT! "Please" let me know if you are coming. I need a head
count for the restaurant and I need it before Tuesday, March 13th. I will
announce in the coming weeks who will be attending. We usually have 20
attendees, so let's hope for another great turn out.
           See you there.... 73, de Tedd KB8NW (NODXA President)

Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at barf80.nshore.org> <kb8nw at hotmail.com> <kb8nw at arrl.net>
Editor of the Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin (OPDX - DXer's Tool of Excellence)
President of the "Northern Ohio DX Association" (NODXA)
DX Chairman for the "Northern Ohio Amateur Radio Society
ARRL Assistant Director of the Great Lakes Division
Sysop of the "Basic Amateur Radio Frequency BBS" (BARF80.ORG)