[Nodxa] 2018 POST CQWW CW Luncheon

k8mfo at aol.com k8mfo at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 07:33:30 EST 2018

Greetings from Apple Creek .

Its time to prepare for the annual post CQWW CW Luncheon, which has been held for 20 plus years.

Here is what we came up with  ...

Date:   Wednesday, November 28,  12 noon or so

Where:    Das Dutch Kitchen,  14278 East Lincoln Way, Dalton, OH 44618      ... This is US Route 30, between routes 94 and 57.     We have held the event here for many years.   Phone number 330 683 0230.   They feature an excellent salad bar and/or buffet at lunch, plus daily specials.   Service is generally very good.    We have been able to secure a private room for our event.  As in the past couple of years we will be in the ROSE ROOM, right off the main lobby and gift shop.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending.  I like to provide a rough number in advance to DDK.

November 28 is the Wednesday AFTER CQWW CW.    Gives you a chance to talk about your score.  If you don't have a chance to operate the contest, you can still tell a believable (or even unbelievable!) story, focusing on your superior operating technique, and how you could have easily won the contest if you were able to stay awake more than 4 hours, etc!

OK again, please RSVP  ...  I will provide periodic progress reports on who will be attending.

INVEVITABLY I miss sending this to someone who would like to attend.  Please tell me who they are.   Note that this is hopefully going to the NODXA mailing list.    Even if you are a NODXA member, you could also receive a personal email.

  Your service will of course be faster by ordering the buffet, salad bar, or one of the specials.   If you order  "South African Lobster, Sauteed in Bhutanese Yak Butter",  or a similar delicacy, things will not be as fast!

Thanks   ...

73

Don K8MFO