[Nodxa] September VHF Contest

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 08:22:43 EDT 2018

A reminder that this weekend is the ARRL September VHF Contest, from 2pm today to 11 pm Sunday night.

Unlike June, I can't offer hope for outstanding conditions, but showing up for a few QSOs will be much appreciated by the serious VHF crowd.

This is also a good opportunity for the FT8 crowd. I'm not one of them, but if you're using FT8 be sure to use the "Contest Mode", which will send the contest required grid square.

I'll be in there playing around part time, and hope to catch a bunch of you when I am. Unfortunately with the weather as it is, Findlay looks like a wash out so I won't be going.

73  -   Jim   K8MR