[Nodxa] Fwd: Tower and Antenna pieces and parts

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:34:40 EDT 2020

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Tower and Antenna pieces and parts
Date: 	Mon, 20 Apr 2020 17:27:53 -0400
From: 	Tim Holmes <taholmes160 at gmail.com>
To: 	kb8nw at arrl.net, k8lbt at arrl.net, af8c at arrl.net, %20n8tr at adelphia.net

Hi Folks:

My name is Tim Holmes, and Im and ex-member and ex W8TAH
In the tornado in northwest Medina county a couple weeks back, our
home sustained a direct hit by the tornado, thankfully there was no
structural damage, however, my 30 foot tower with antennas came down.
The bulk of the tower is in good shape, and does contain a rotor (that
to the best of my knowlege is working) there are 20 feet of undamaged
sections -- one 10 foot section that is slightly bent at the bottom,
the mast (amazingly enough) BROKE (yes it was real mast), however
parts of it might be salvageable.  on the tower was a 6m beam which
might have some parts someone can use, a 3 Element tribander, which
has some bent elements, but with some TLC could easily be salvaged and
rebuilt (Or made into some rotatable dipoles), there are some
fragments of a 2m beam which took the worst damage of it all (and
really wasnt that good anyway) and a tiny 440 beam which I never got
working. -- additionally there is the rotor controller some other
sections of tower (unknown type) and a rotatable Dipole, a bunch of
cables and a big box of assorted ham STUFF

Im asking 200 dollars or best offer for the lot of it -- but you will
need to come pick it up -- im carefully taking apart the pieces so it
should be in decent shape --

Please pass this on to any of the clubs you are part of, as I'd like
to get this stuff out of the way b/c the roofers are coming to put our
new roof on (thank you insurance)

Best way to contact me is via e-mail taholmes160 at gmail.com

73
TIM