[Nodxa] Upcoming NODXA Net & On-Air Club Meeting

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 30 18:57:52 EDT 2020

Hi DXers,
   Just reminder that today, April 30th, at 8:30 PM, NODXA will have its
10 meter (28480 kHz)
net  as usual with one around of comments with net controller Wayne,
K8FF. After that, we plan
to have a NODXA  On-Air Club Meeting since we will not have a meeting on
May 4th. The
meeting should be short, but we need to conduct some club business. We
hope to hear you
on the frequency Thursday...... 73 de Tedd KB8NW

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at hotmail.com>  and<kb8nw at arrl.net>