[Nodxa] Ham plates in Ohio

john at papays.com john at papays.com
Sat Aug 22 11:50:02 EDT 2020

It was interesting to read about all of the experiences in dealing with
the Ohio BMV.  It would be so easy if you could renew online.  And it
could be implemented so easily.  But that's another topic for
discussion.

I did not mention that I got a letter from the BMV advising that I
needed to get an echeck by 11/15 (6 months after my renewal date).
Heaven forbid if we don't get that echeck this year.  People will die.
So I suppose if you don't get your echeck, you could get stopped given a
citation and have your license suspended.  Amazing they had the
resources to send out that notice but don't have resources to renew
plates in a timely fashion.  But then again, what do I know.

73, and good luck in the contest
John K8YSE