[Nodxa] Ron Borke K8VJG

geokkr geokkr at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 5 18:54:17 EST 2020

Sorry to hear Ron has passed away! He was a great amateur and friend whom I have known since 1966 when I first met him as his student when he taught electrical courses for NASA (even though he worked at Ford). He was a good teacher and electrician! BTW...everyone seems to be misspelling his last name...it is Borkey and not Borke.
George, K8KR

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad