[Nodxa] Logging Program

KE8G ke8g.jim at gmail.com
Fri May 29 11:57:42 EDT 2020

Hi Don,
Hello from Texas... we are stranded down here until we feel safe to
travel back to Ohio.  Hope you are faring well!!

As far as a logging program... I use N1MM+ for the most part.  I use a
general DX type log and it does a good job.  To track all my DX QSLs and
awards, etc, I transfer an ADIF file to DXKeeper and it does a fantastic
job... great things about both programs, they are extremely well supported
and FREE.  There is a gateway program available that will automatically log
the QSO into both programs at the same time and saves the export of the
ADIF from N1MM+

I have been using both for many years and can highly recommend both.

73 de Jim - KE8G