[Nodxa] Happy Thanksgiving!

k8ff at juno.com k8ff at juno.com
Thu Nov 26 08:52:46 EST 2020

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  Hopefully you are all safe and have limited plans for dinner today.  We are staying home and having dinner with my daughter N8AMY.  We will be poking around the bands sometime this afternoon. Please make it to Net Night at 8:30 and we can discuss dinner and maybe even a little chatter about DXing and the upcoming CQWW CW test this weekend. I am looking forward to the Net Night on 28.480  who knows who might check in with the SFI over 100. 73 Wayne K8FF