[Nodxa] NODXA ANNOUNCEMENT (Reminder, This Monday)

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 1 12:27:40 EDT 2021

NODXA ANNOUNCEMENT (Reminder, This Monday)
     (It is official! In-Person Meetings Are Back..)

     Hello NODXA DXers,
       It has been 16 months since members of the NODXA have had an
     in-person monthly membership meeting due to the Convid-19 pandemic.
     Well, it is time to get back to normal and have an in-person member-
     ship meeting.
       We will have a membership meeting on August 2nd at Strongsville's
     Gourme' Family Restaurant. However, the starting time of the meeting
     has been changed. Instead of a starting time of 7:30 pm, the meeting
     will start at 6:00 pm. Members who would like to show-up for dinner
     before the meeting should show-up at around 5:00 pm. The reason
     for the change is that the restaurant closes early at this time
    (8:00 pm).
       I hope you can attend our first membership meeting of the year. It
     will be great to see everyone once again after 16 months. Also, this
     is a great time to renew your dues for 2021.

          73 de Tedd KB8NW (NODXA President)
--

Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at hotmail.com>  and<kb8nw at arrl.net>