[Nodxa] Net Night and on air NODXA meeting

k8ff at juno.com k8ff at juno.com
Thu Jun 10 08:31:08 EDT 2021

Don’t forget to stop by and say HI tonight.  Remember 28.480 at 8:30 EDT 0030z. Hopefully the forecast thunderstorms will be cleared out by then. We will do one round of hellos and the move on to the meeting.  Then more comments after the conclusion of the meeting.. I hope we will have a record turnout and decide when the in person meetings will resume. 73 es good DX Wayne K8FF