[Nodxa] On-The-Air NODXA meeting

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 12:04:05 EST 2021

Fellow DXers,
          As you know, the coronavirus situation still continues and everyone
is still being cautious by practicing social distancing. NODXA has not had
a membership meeting since March 2020, but we have been conducting some
On-The-Air club meetings over the past year.
   The next On-The-Air club meeting will be on March 4th, during the NODXA 10
meters net (on 28480 kHz [+/- QRM] at 8:30 EST (0130Z) by net controller Wayne,
K8FF. As usual, Wayne will start the net with check-in and then one or two
arounds of comments. The meeting should be short to conduct some club business.
We hope to hear you on the frequency Thursday...... 73 de Tedd KB8NW

  P.S. This month's meeting we will nominating club officers for 2021-2022...

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at hotmail.com>  and<kb8nw at arrl.net>