[Nodxa] Fwd: Fwd: Subject: Dale's Tales - May 2021

Glenn Williams af8c at alumni.caltech.edu
Tue May 4 13:31:37 EDT 2021

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Fwd: Subject: Dale's Tales - May 2021
Date: 	Tue, 4 May 2021 13:11:34 -0400
From: 	Dale Williams <dale.wms1 at frontier.com>
To: 	Glenn Williams <af8c at alumni.caltech.edu>

Regretfully, it is absolutely correct.  They have cancelled.

Here is an excerpt from an e-mail directed to ARRL HQ:   (Please do not
reproduce or forward this information)

/"Good morning,/

//

/Can you remove the DX Engineering Hamfest from the list on your
website.////
/

/Due to the uncertainty and instability surrounding gatherings, the
Hamfest was postponed until 2022.///

/Thank you,///

//

/*Teri Grizer, K8MNJ*//*