[Nodxa] New Callsign K8ZM was N8GLS

K8ZM k8zm at oh.rr.com
Mon Oct 4 13:31:18 EDT 2021

Don't know who exactly I should send this to but I received new vanity call
K8ZM effective 2021 Sep 25.  My old call, N8GLS is what my membership would
have been under but please change to reflect my new call.

Speaking of membership, I just noticed I sent a check dated 2021 March 24 to
the PO Box and it still has not posted.  Can someone advise if it ever was
actually received and maybe just not cashed ??  I can send another if lost.

Thanks,

PS: Nice to see K8FF (but miss his Smart Car) and K8MR at the hamfest and
looking forward to the time when the contest luncheons get back in business
!!

73 de Brad, K8ZM (ex-N8GLS)

ARRL Life Member