[Nodxa] BAD NEWS: NO NODXA MEETING ON MONDAY!!!

geokkr geokkr at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 10:47:21 EDT 2021

Hi Tedd:CAN NOT make it on Wednesday or Thursday...but CAN make it on Tuesday. An on the air meeting of course is OK with me as well.73, George, K8KR

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Friday, September 10, 2021, 10:30 AM, Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) <kb8nw at hotmail.com> wrote:

Sorry to report that there will NOT be a NODXA meeting on
Monday, September 13th. Today I went to the restaurant for
breakfast with my XYL and to confirm the meeting, and found
out that the restaurant closes early on Monday at 2:00 PM.
  So now we have to decide whether to hold the meeting on
Wednesday/Thursday or have an On-The-Air meeting. PLEASE
let me know ASAP how you feel about the above choices......
73 de Tedd KB8NW

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at hotmail.com>  and<kb8nw at arrl.net>