[Nodxa] NODXA Before Fall Picnic Luncheon

Tedd Mirgliotta (KB8NW) kb8nw at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:41:25 EDT 2022

Hello NODXA DXers,
   It has been since October 14th that NODXA members have had a luncheon
or club picnic. Well it is time to have another one before the weather
changes. The "NODXA Before Fall Picnic Luncheon" will be held on Thursday,
September 8th, at 4:00 PM, at the Cleveland MetroPark's "Aukerman Park",
15561 York Rd., North Royalton, Oh 44133:
https://www.clevelandmetroparks.com/parks/visit/parks/brecksville-reservation/aukerman-park
Directions can be found here:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=41.30433398,-81.75397646
   The luncheon will be held at the Aukerman Pavilion. There are restroom
facilities. There will be pizza, chicken (while supplies last) and what-
ever you want to bring. Bottles of water and some soft drinks will also be
available. If you want something else to drink, feel free to bring it for
yourself or to share.
   We will try to listen on the club's repeater (147.36 MHz) for anyone who
needs help or direct to Aukerman Park.

   PLEASE NOTE!!!! If you plan to attend, let me know (by September 6th)
so I
   can have some kind of idea how much pizza and chicken to get. I will
list the
   attendees each week.

   73 de Tedd KB8NW

--
Tedd Mirgliotta, KB8NW - E-mail addresses:
<kb8nw at hotmail.com>  and<kb8nw at arrl.net>